Alright, I have been concocting as quickly as I can, so thank you for being patient as I work this out! Oddly enough I was saved once I realized, in shock, that I've never made a Would You Rather Game for my Lovely Blog Party. How did I miss this?! I've made this game for almost everything else. And I will continue that tradition today I suppose. Sooo, yes, these are rather basic but I hope they will be no less fun. Feel free to answer in the comments or with a post on your blog. Also, as always, we need details of your reasoning for answering the way you do. Alright, here's the result of my concocting!
Sunday, February 6, 2022
Would You Rather: Lovely Edition | Lovely Blog Party
Would you rather wear a ball gown for a formal first date, or would you prefer an active first date?
Would you rather have to matchmake for someone, or have someone matchmake for you?
Would you rather be serenaded or be the one that has to do the serenading?
Would you rather receive flowers and chocolates or chocolates and a teddy bear as tokens of affection?
Would you rather wear a veil or a flower crown on your wedding day?
Would you rather receive a romantic poem or have to write and gift a romantic poem?
Would you rather cook a meal for your date, or have your date cook for you?
Would you rather watch a chick-flick or an action film as your date-night movie?
Would you rather dance in the rain, or stargaze together?
There you have them!! I can't wait to see your answers. A game is still in the works but will hopefully be coming soon. As well as other lovely content related posts!
Yours truly,
Cordy
1 comment:
Tell me whatcha thinkin!
If your comment doesn't appear immediately don't worry! I moderate my comments so check back in a few days and you might find it!
Don't misunderstand my moderating. I am trying to contain and avoid unsavory comments and spammers. This does not include those who disagree with me, only those that are unable to state their disagreement agreeably. I have already said that I would enjoy different opinions.
So please, do comment!
P.S. I don't mind comments on old posts. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Answered them here on my blog today :-) Definitely lovely!
ReplyDelete