Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Month of Classics Blog Party Kick-Off

Morning Everybody!

Random picture of My Fair Lady because I love both the movie, and
everything about this picture! <3

Welcome to the Month of Classics Blog Party! For those of who are just arrived, I'm going to be hosting a celebration of classic movies through the month of August. If you care to participate, write either a review of a movie made between 1930 to 1965, or write a post on a favorite actor or actress of the time, or just do a post explaining your love of this film era. Once you've written that post, leave a link to the post in the comment section here so I can add your post to the wrap-up post at the end of the month.

To get a sneak peek of what's in store not only here but on other blogs, and to grab a button, click here.

I invite you all to have a good time! And discover some new movies to add to your "to-watch" lists!

Yours truly,
Cordy

P.S. I will eventually add a link to this post on my sidebar so it will be easy to find and navigate to as the month goes on. :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I love Eliza's dress in that photo, that was a funny scene, although of course, so was most of the movies. I didn't appreciate the movie until recently because I hadn't watched it since I was a preteen and disliked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so fun! I am going to try to participate somehow, like with a movie review. Or something. Just got to pick one!

    Also, I've nominated you for a Liebster Award. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cordy, here is our review of Dear Ruth!
    https://maidensofgreengables.blogspot.com/2018/08/dear-ruth-movie-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here are my Would You Rather answers! It was fun, Cordy!
    http://moviesmeetmatch.blogspot.com/2018/08/would-you-rather-classic-movie-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://austenwannabe.blogspot.com/2018/08/roman-holiday-movie-review.html

    Finally, got it done! Thanks for hosting, Cordy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. At last! I've got my list of Ten Favorite Classic Hollywood Composers finished!

    Thanks for hosting this -- I've been enjoying it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is our final review post for the Month of Classics, Cordy! It's reviewing the third movie in the Dear Ruth trilogy! Thanks so much!
    https://maidensofgreengables.blogspot.com/2018/08/now-this-is-what-i-call-positively.html

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha thinkin!

If your comment doesn't appear immediately don't worry! I moderate my comments so check back in a few days and you might find it!

Don't misunderstand my moderating. I am trying to contain and avoid unsavory comments and spammers. This does not include those who disagree with me, only those that are unable to state their disagreement agreeably. I have already said that I would enjoy different opinions.

So please, do comment!

P.S. I don't mind comments on old posts. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...