Okay-dokey, this is a very simple tag, all you have to do is tell me if you would act the same way as some of the romantic ladies that came to mind...you'll see what I mean when you get to the questions. :D Oh, and there is no real rhyme or reason for why these scenarios came to mind. They just did.
Would you ever go for a walk in the pouring rain to avoid the company of a gentleman caller?
Would you ever, truly, try your hand at matchmaking?
Would you be comfortable wearing glass slippers for a night out at a ball?
Would you ever eat an apple given to you, rather forcibly, by a perfect stranger?
Would you ever pretend to be a man's fiancée who you've never actually met?
Would you ever dance with a stranger that sang to you in a forest?
Would you ever be the one to propose?
Would you ever visit the house of a man you refused but is supposedly out of town?
Alright, that should keep my curiosity at bay for the time being. But please, be elaborate with your answers! I want details!
Have fun!Cordy

Would you ever go for a walk in the pouring rain to avoid the company of a gentleman caller?
ReplyDeleteIf he was awful and there was no other option, then yes.
Would you ever, truly, try your hand at matchmaking?
No, probably not, in the super conspiratorial way. I might arrange to have certain people over or sitting near each, sort of arrange to allow for possibilities, but nothing forceful.
Would you be comfortable wearing glass slippers for a night out at a ball?
Not unless they were magically made comfy.
Would you ever eat an apple given to you, rather forcibly, by a perfect stranger?
Hopefully not, but I can see how in some circumstances I might be dumbfounded and naive enough to do so.
Would you ever pretend to be a man's fiancée who you've never actually met?
Hmm, depends on the circumstances
Would you ever dance with a stranger that sang to you in a forest?
I'd probably run screaming.
Would you ever be the one to propose?
No, if I had to wait to be the one to propose, I'd be long gone. You had your chance buddy, bye.
Would you ever visit the house of a man you refused but is supposedly out of town?
I can see myself getting into that kind of scrape, I have just that level of snoopiness and luck.
How is there no other option? Hahaha.
DeleteSo in what circumstances would you consider playing the role of a fiancée?
Amen on your proposal thoughts! *clapping*
No possibility of hiding in another room I guess?
DeleteIn some situation where I wasn't creeped out I suppose. Surrounded by people I knew?
Hi ! I filled out your lovely tag :) Hope it is okay that I posted it on my blog.
ReplyDeletehttps://1agirlsplace.blogspot.com/2021/02/would-you-really-tag.html
Oh wonderful! And yes, it's totally fine to fill it out on your blog!! :D I'll have to go check it out!
DeleteYOU PUT MY FAVORITE MOVIE AT THE TOP OF THIS POST AND NOW I CANNOT CONCENTRATE.
ReplyDeleteUm, I mean, great tag! I'll do it.. in a few days...
I love it too and I hoped you'd appreciate the nod to it! :D
DeleteWould you ever go for a walk in the pouring rain to avoid the company of a gentleman caller? No. I would pretend to be sick instead. Why go out in the rain at all?
ReplyDeleteWould you ever, truly, try your hand at matchmaking?
No, too much trouble.
Would you be comfortable wearing glass slippers for a night out at a ball?
Absolutely not unless they are magic slippers that feels like you're wearing sneakers.
Would you ever eat an apple given to you, rather forcibly, by a perfect stranger?
Maybe, I might take it and eat it later. I'm foolish that way.
Would you ever pretend to be a man's fiancée who you've never actually met?
Sure if he pays me a load of money to do it and as long he's not a jerk.
Would you ever dance with a stranger that sang to you in a forest?
Nope. I would run away.
Would you ever be the one to propose?
Depends, if the guy is the shy one, I might.
Would you ever visit the house of a man you refused but is supposedly out of town?
Maybe, if the house is some grand place worthy of touring about.
Have a lovely day.
My answers are up! I have a limit for how many blog posts I do in a month (Because otherwise that is all I would do with my life. XD) I combined it with the tag for Heidi's Valentine's Day Period Drama Blog Party. Is that fine by you? Silly me, I should've asked prior to doing it, but planning is not my forte. If not, I am totally flexible and can make them into two different posts!
ReplyDeletehttps://moviesmeetmatch.blogspot.com/2021/02/the-lovely-blog-party-and-valentines.html
My answers are up here now. This was such a fun tag because the questions were so original! Nicely done.
ReplyDelete