Friday, February 1, 2019

The TRULY Romantic Tag | Lovely Blog Party

I wanted to do something a little different with my tag for the month. Because of the varying lives of my readers (not all readers know the same couples and I don't want to spoil any stories), and because "fictional couples" is such a HUGE umbrella I decided to create a tag targetting "romantic stereotypes". (Basically questions about cliches and traditions that are so often considered romantic.) So, what I want you to do is answer the following questions all based off some stereotypes that I've selected. I hope that makes sense and proves entertaining in some way. So, without further ado, let's find out who actually considers these things to be romantic.


Isn't it romantic to be serenaded?
Isn't it romantic to have pet names for each other?
Isn't it romantic if he wants you to look him in the eye?
Isn't it romantic to be carried across the threshold?
Isn't it romantic to receive flowers and chocolates?
Isn't it romantic to get caught in the rain?
Isn't it romantic to dance?
Isn't it romantic if he asks for your parent's permission to marry you?
Isn't it romantic to be rescued?
Isn't it romantic to stargaze?

I'll post my answers later this month. In the meantime, enjoy!

Yours truly,
Cordy 

3 comments:

  1. I forgot about the tag! I LOVE this, and you could always add new questions of this type for other years/events. I can't wait to see everyone's answers.

    Here are mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done! This has probably been one of my favorite tags, Cordy!
    https://modernmissbennetblog.wordpress.com/2019/02/04/the-truly-romantic-tag-lovely-blog-party/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha thinkin!

If your comment doesn't appear immediately don't worry! I moderate my comments so check back in a few days and you might find it!

Don't misunderstand my moderating. I am trying to contain and avoid unsavory comments and spammers. This does not include those who disagree with me, only those that are unable to state their disagreement agreeably. I have already said that I would enjoy different opinions.

So please, do comment!

P.S. I don't mind comments on old posts. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...