Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Star Wars: Would You Rather Game

And here's the game I promised!

1. Would you rather pilot the Millennium Falcon, or an X-Wing Fighter?
2. Would you rather face your worst fear in the Dagobah swamp or get stuck in a garbage compactor?
3. Would you rather have R2-D2 as co-pilot or BB-8?
4. Would you rather have a lightsaber or a blaster?
5. Would you rather be trained by Qui-Gon Jinn or Obi-Wan Kenobi?
6. Would you rather have to fight Palpatine/The Emperor or the inflamed Anakin on the volcano planet?
7. Would you rather be part of the first attack on the Death Star or the Battle on Hoth?
8. Would you rather drive during the speeder chase on Endor or the bounty hunter chase on Coruscant (in the Clone Wars)?
9. Would you rather sit through a meeting of the Senate or watch a pod-race?
10. Would you rather have to wear your hair like Padme or Leia?
11. Would you rather fight Darth Maul or General Grievous?
12. Would you rather be part of the first attack on the Death Star or the attack on the planet/space station...thing, from the New Force Awakens movie?

Cordy's Answers:

1. Would you rather pilot the Millennium Falcon, or an X-Wing Fighter?
I think as cool as it would be to pilot the Falcon...I would go with the X-Wing. Because the cockpit is located in the center of the vehicle I assume handling would be a little easier. And I have always thought that the Falcon was a strange shape to drive. I can't imagine envisioning the rest of the ship while driving so as not to do any damage to her! And there would only be me and a droid to think of. No passengers if something went wrong.

I was happy to see them again!

2. Would you rather face your worst fear in the Dagobah swamp or get stuck in a garbage compactor?
Wow, Cordy, this one may be a bit hard for you, girlfriend. Face worst fear, that I may or may not be able to identify, or a garbage compactor that could easily crush you. Yikes!! Well, I think I would rather face my fear. I think I would freak out more, at walls closing in on me. That would just, *shudders violently*, yeah, we'll just leave it at that. It would be bad! Cordy, doesn't like tight spaces! And with the fear, I would hope that I could conquer it! :/

3. Would you rather have R2-D2 as co-pilot or BB-8?
BB-8. I'm sorry, I like R2, but I don't feel like I own him any loyalty. I love BB-8!

4. Would you rather have a lightsaber or a blaster?
Lightsaber. This question may be a little to simple. 

5. Would you rather be trained by Qui-Gon Jinn or Obi-Wan Kenobi?
Obi-Wan Kenobi! Hands down. As I've thought of Qui-Gon as a character, I'm not so sure I like him. He is the reason that Anakin was trained after all. *shrug* I'm just saying.

6. Would you rather have to fight Palpatine/The Emperor or the inflamed Anakin on the volcano planet?
No hesitation here, the Emperor. If I keep my saber I have a chance. But with Anakin and the lava, I would be blinded by steam and sweat and I don't know if my reflexes could keep up with his.

7. Would you rather be part of the first attack on the Death Star or the Battle on Hoth?
Wow, survival rates on both aren't so great. :/ Hmm, I suppose Hoth. I think I would feel to much pressure during the trench run to actually hit the target. But on Hoth, all I would have to do is pilot or shoot a tow-cable. But again, survivial rate is slim. And I wouldn't mind the coldness of the planet.

8. Would you rather drive during the speeder chase on Endor or the bounty hunter chase on Coruscant (in the Clone Wars)?
The speeder chase! With the speeder chase, while it feels like you are going faster than the bounty hunter chase, if I had to bail out, I'm close to the ground. If I'm on Coruscant, I'm bailing out and just falling, and falling and falling. I think that fear would kill me before the height would. And during the speeder chase, everything is stationary. There aren't other drivers involved.

9. Would you rather sit through a meeting of the Senate or watch a pod-race?
A meeting of the Senate. I'm sure it would be shorter! Hahaha. But really, there would be so many different creatures to look at in the Senate, and I wouldn't mind hearing about the troubles of the galaxy. The pod-race...would be held on a hot planet and goes on FOREVER! It wouldn't be worth it to see the pods zip through the stadium three times and run the race mostly outside of the stadium.



10. Would you rather have to wear your hair like Padme or Leia?
(Neither really, but as I have to choose.) Leia. While she still has some braiding, which I still can't do very well on myself, it seems like it would be lower maintenance.

11. Would you rather fight Darth Maul or General Grievous?
As I would supposedly be trained by Kenobi, who beat both of these guys, I like my chances...right. I would choose Darth Maul. There is only two sabers to watch and he's human. Which means that kicks and things would have more of an effect on him rather than a droid like Grievous that might not be as affected by physical blows.

12. Would you rather be part of the second attack on the Death Star or the attack on the planet/space station...thing, from the new Force Awakens movie?
The new run, from Force Awakens. There is a better chance of survival I think and the target is much bigger and easier to access!

I would have to have my co-pilot along! ;)

You can play in the comments or on your blog. (Rosie McCann, this means you can play! ;))

I'm looking forward to your answers!

Yours truly,
Cordy

P.S. To find out more about your Star Wars Personality, answer these requirements:


For privacy reasons, I have used my blog name and have only answered the occupation question which makes me: Fitia, a Jedi. I'm fine with the Jedi but what's with my name?! Haha. What about you?

18 comments:

  1. Yay! A game! And I get to play :)

    1. Would you rather pilot the Millennium Falcon, or an X-Wing Fighter? - I suppose this is assuming I was able to pilot both. So then I would choose the Millennium Falcon, because it's like my favorite ship ever. Han Solo and Rey both flew it!
    2. Would you rather face your worst fear in the Dagobah swamp or get stuck in a garbage compactor? - Definitely the first option. I'm not exactly sure what my worst fear is, but I'm sure I'd handle it a lot better (even in the swamp) than having those creepy walls close in on me!
    3. Would you rather have R2-D2 as co-pilot or BB-8? - BB-8, probably because I didn't watch the old movies as a kid and so I'm not as emotionally attached to R2-D2 as some people :)
    4. Would you rather have a lightsaber or a blaster? - A lightsaber, of course!
    5. Would you rather be trained by Qui-Gon Jinn or Obi-Wan Kenobi? - Obi-Wan Kenobi, I think. But Qui-Gon Jinn wouldn't be a bad second choice :P
    6. Would you rather have to fight Palpatine/The Emperor or the inflamed Anakin on the volcano planet? - Anakin, because I'm not as scared of him, as I know what he was like before he became bad (just a kid, really). The Emperor freaks me out with his blue lightening stuff and his horrible laugh. So yeah.
    7. Would you rather be part of the first attack on the Death Star or the Battle on Hoth? - I guess the Battle on Hoth because with the attack on the Death Star, I'd have to be flying, and I'm really scared of heights and such :P
    8. Would you rather drive during the speeder chase on Endor or the bounty hunter chase on Coruscant (in the Clone Wars)? - Speeder chase would be more my thing, I think :D
    9. Would you rather sit through a meeting of the Senate or watch a pod-race? - Neither? :P A Senate meeting, I suppose. But they'd both be horribly boring.
    10. Would you rather have to wear your hair like Padme or Leia? - If I had to choose, I would rather Padme, because Leia's hairstyles would look hideous on me, while I could pass off most of Padme's.
    11. Would you rather fight Darth Maul or General Grievous? - Darth Maul. I'd stand a better chance.
    12. Would you rather be part of the first attack on the Death Star or the attack on the planet/space station...thing, from the New Force Awakens movie? - Force Awakens! Like you said, Cordy, there'd be a higher chance of survival :P Plus, I mean, I think it'd be less scary to me. I dunno.

    For the personality test, I've got to use my real name since my internet name comes up with Mccro. Like, what? So I'd be Hanja, a bounty hunter on Ewok. Hmmmmm. Not sure if I like that :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2. I know. Walls closing in on me just isn't a good idea!
      9. Horribly boring, indeed!

      No, it means your Hanja, an Ewok bounty hunter. The second question is your race, not planet. That would be a funny sight. A furry bounty hunter. :D

      Delete
    2. Oh, I get it! Yeah, that would be WEIRD :)

      Delete
  2. Cordy!
    I've tagged you here: http://ladyofanorien.blogspot.com/2016/01/the-blogging-about-blogs-tag.html

    If you feel like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, fun! (Be prepared, as I've been thinking through my answers, there'll likely be a superfluity of caps. Just so ya know.)

    1. Would you rather pilot the Millennium Falcon, or an X-Wing Fighter? Maybe the Millennium Falcon?

    2. Would you rather face your worst fear in the Dagobah swamp or get stuck in a garbage compactor? Dagobah swamp.

    3. Would you rather have R2-D2 as co-pilot or BB-8? R2-D2. I love them both, and BB-8 is, as everyone knows, quite possibly the cutest thing EVER, but I think R2-D2 might be better as a copilot.

    4. Would you rather have a lightsaber or a blaster? A blaster, methinks.

    5. Would you rather be trained by Qui-Gon Jinn or Obi-Wan Kenobi? *scowls* WHY YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE. (But good point in your answer. If it weren't for Qui-Gon, Anakin wouldn't have been trained. But then, by extension, there would be no Luke, no Leia, and no Han, at least as we know him, and that wouldn't be good…)

    6. Would you rather have to fight Palpatine/The Emperor or the inflamed Anakin on the volcano planet? Inflamed Anakin.

    7. Would you rather be part of the first attack on the Death Star or the Battle on Hoth? Yikes, I don't know. Maybe the Battle on Hoth?

    8. Would you rather drive during the speeder chase on Endor or the bounty hunter chase on Coruscant (in the Clone Wars)? The speeder chase on Endor, definitely. The bounty hunter chase in Coruscant takes place in a city, and IF I FALL I DIE.

    9. Would you rather sit through a meeting of the Senate or watch a pod-race? I was going to go with pod race, but since reading your answer to this I've changed my mind. The Senate meeting ;)

    10. Would you rather have to wear your hair like Padme or Leia? PADME'S HAIR IS GORGEOUS AND PERFECT. And so is Leia's, actually. I have a whole spiel on that.

    11. Would you rather fight Darth Maul or General Grievous? Must I?! I guess Darth Maul.

    12. Would you rather be part of the first attack on the Death Star or the attack on the planet/space station...thing, from the New Force Awakens movie? Don't really know… :P

    Thanks for the game, Cordy! It was fun :) Oh, and I really like your new layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5. True if you put it that way. We need the other movies...but still. Qui-Gon saved Jar Jar too. :P That guy drives me crazy!! Oh, and you didn't answer.
      6. Really?! That's a terrifying thought. The planet alone would scare the living daylights out of me!
      10. Well 'spiel' then! You didn't answer the question. You can't leave me hanging like that!

      Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks. Aren't owls cute?!

      Delete
  4. Oooh this was fun to read and you have a new layout too! :-D I think I might do this tag thing ish :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another "Would You Rather Game"! :D These games are like a trademark of your blog, Cordy! Such a fun idea!

    I've never seen Star Wars so I'm afraid I shan't have much to say on the subject, but I think the idea of doing a theme for the week is really cool.

    Oh, and I just needed to come by and say that I figured out where that quote was from! You know, the one we were trying to figure out over on my blog. :) It's from Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang. (I KNEW it was Dick Van Dyke who had said it!) Have you ever seen that movie? 'Cause it would be great fun if we were actually thinking of the same quote! :)

    ~Miss March

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you, Miss March! That line has been driving me crazy but I haven't had any luck in figuring it out! :) Yes, I have seen Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang but not in a very long time so I never would have been able to place the line. Haha. Thank you!

      ~Cordy

      Delete
  6. Haha! "He is the reason that Anakin was trained after all. *shrug* I'm just saying." That is so very true. ;)

    Hey, I'm a jedi too! Yay! But my name is....Veiie? Hm. :/ haha
    I'm not even going to say what my "race" is because it's too horrible to contemplate. Actually, it's not as bad as it could be but it's pretty much second worst. :P

    I can't wait to play this game! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Second worst...oh dear. :( That is quite a name though. Haha, reminds me of my strange one.

      I'll be sure to watch for your answers. :)

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SUCH an awesome game! It's too bad you didn't get to finish the rest of the week :'( You're still going to do the other posts you had in mind right?
    I'm a human Jedi! YAY! Can't wait to get a lightsaber ;D

    I did your Would You Rather game on my new blog! And I also nominated you for the Sisterhood of World Bloggers award. The web address is: imgeekynerdyandproudofit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am still going to try and finish the other posts. I just ran into a little snag. Thank you for the tag! I will go over and check it out as well as your WYR answers. :D

      Delete
  9. May I put the Star Wars personality on my side bar?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha thinkin!

If your comment doesn't appear immediately don't worry! I moderate my comments so check back in a few days and you might find it!

Don't misunderstand my moderating. I am trying to contain and avoid unsavory comments and spammers. This does not include those who disagree with me, only those that are unable to state their disagreement agreeably. I have already said that I would enjoy different opinions.

So please, do comment!

P.S. I don't mind comments on old posts. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...