Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Who Do You Think You Are Game: Lord of the Rings, Fellowship Member

This is a new game, I haven't introduced you to it yet but I'm excited to start now!
To play is simple. Depending on my selected group of individuals you just have to decided which character you are most like. Because it is a Lord of the Rings week, I have decided to use the members of the Fellowship of the Ring. Therefore, are you most like:


Aragorn, Gandalf, Legolas, Boromir, Gimli Sam, Frodo, Merry, or Pippin
Oh, and one more detail, explain to us why you are most like that member!

Alrighty then, gosh, this is rather hard. Naturally, Cordy, you make things hard. No comment. ;)

Well, I wish I could be like Sam. He has the patience of a saint, but I don't. Merry and Pippin are troublemakers which is a title I'm not unfamiliar with. ;) But I think in this lot, I'm probably Gandalf. Like Gandalf, I can: be sarcastic, be irritable even angry, give good counsel (depending on the subject at hand of course), argue important points, be confused/forgetful, understand situations and how others think, and I smile and laugh heartily! Besides, if I'm Gandalf, than I am friends with the Eagles and that alone is FAN-TASTIC! :D :D

So, now it's your turn!

Which member are you?

Yours truly,
Cordy

15 comments:

  1. Truly, I don't really know. Maybe Merry? He's outgoing and a bit of a troublemaker (like Pippin), but he's a little more level-headed and mature, and kind of tags along where others go. That's pretty much me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :)
    Here is the link for my post: http://loveroflembas.blogspot.com/
    I really like reading these LOTR posts--great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is mine:

    http://thefloweringvales.blogspot.com/2016/05/who-do-you-think-you-are-game-lord-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Difficult? You said it! :P I really don't know who to choose, because I don't think I'm very much like any of them. But, let me see. Maybe I'll just go with Merry. Not the Merry of the movie so much, more the Merry of the book. I see him as logical, sensible, loyal, not overly excitable, steady and reliable. Nothing flashy--nor exactly the hero type--but just a plain, ordinary every day guy. And I can relate to that! (Only, of course, I'm a girl, not a guy! Haha! ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Only, of course, I'm a girl, not a guy!" Yes, there is that difference isn't there? ;D

      Delete
  5. I'm definitely Sam. We share the same MBTI type (ISFJ), and we're both loyal, helpful, fond of gardening and cooking, and dedicated to being a good friend. We also both have some confidence issues and would rather be in the background, but if we have to pick up a sword and fight a giant spider (well, I usually use a fly swatter or a shoe), we will do what we must.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky! I truly wish I were more like Sam.
      (Oh, yes. Always prefer a shoe! It's bigger, harder to miss your target that way.)

      Delete
  6. I'm gonna go with Aragorn, seeing as we've both got the "master of situation/keeping cool head" thing. I'm also a bit like Frodo, but not nearly as sensitive. So, Aragorn :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gimli. :) Tenacious as a bulldog, with both a sarcastic side and a sweet side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! We haven't had a Gimli yet. :) I know that some people don't like Gimli but I like the excitable dwarf! :D

      Delete
  8. I think I most identify with Frodo, because I love to read and write (though I'll never reach the level of his "Red Book"), enjoy history and languages (yes, even Elvish), prefer to stay home when possible, and constantly find myself wishing that something "hadn't happened in my time." I also appreciate the counsel of the Gandalfs and the friendship of the Sams in my world. Also, I prefer not to use a sword if I can help it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha thinkin!

If your comment doesn't appear immediately don't worry! I moderate my comments so check back in a few days and you might find it!

Don't misunderstand my moderating. I am trying to contain and avoid unsavory comments and spammers. This does not include those who disagree with me, only those that are unable to state their disagreement agreeably. I have already said that I would enjoy different opinions.

So please, do comment!

P.S. I don't mind comments on old posts. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...